Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ugh

tag
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

Ugh

Any advice I thought  I was past rebuilding.  Little background my score was 680s and suddenly I had a medical bill I forgot about now in collections.  Well of course notice and so Im paying the biller directly usually they accept payment and pull the collection.  Just annoying!  Mailing it in today!  Im sure my score will bounce back soon I just dont want it to affect my other accounts negatively.  I only have one account with lates its closed 2 30 days and a 60.  Just plain annoying!  Almost there 2014 I should get to 700!

Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Ugh

Just a bump in the road and i'm sure you'll recover 

Keep your head up and 700 is within your reach

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ugh

Just because it went to collections doesn't mean it's on your CR.  Most collection agencies give you time to respond before they report.  Did they tell you it was already on your report?  If not, then I would think not.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.