Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under 600 FICO to 669 with another bump in the future

tag
CreditRepairGirl23
New Contributor

Under 600 FICO to 669 with another bump in the future

Hi all Smiley Happy

reading posts like this when I was just a lurker on this website are part of what gave me hope and encouraged me to really work on fixing the mess I had made of my credit.

Started trying to repair at under 600 and most recent score watch alert I am at 669 (current goal is 750)

WHen I started I couldnt even get a cell phone without a deposit now I have several unsecured credit cards, a decent auto loan, and fingers crossed will be buying a house next summer!

I have 4 baddies left on my report - all of which have been goodwilled, or PFD or will age off by Feb..So Im hoping for another good bump as these come off Smiley Happy

I do also have a judgement from an old credit card I am paying off which is a bummer but I will just continue to knock the balance down and hopefully with my tax refund negotiate a settlement.

If you are lurking on these boards and havent signed up yet.. DO IT NOW!! This community is AMAZING!! I could not have made the progress I did without these kind souls..

You probably feel overwhelmed and it seems like a daunting task, It does take effort but alot of it was WAY easier than I thought..and everytime I have a question someone here helps me! Get a copy of all 3 of your reports , and start researching here how to fix! Also I had scorewatch the whole time which was very helpful and motivational.

A HUGE thank you from the bottom of my heart to every member here who answered my questions or even just gave support. <3 I know I still have a long way to go but I am even more motivated by my progress!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Under 600 FICO to 669 with another bump in the future

That's great progress, congrats! A good story for those who are hoping to follow in your footsteps. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 5
changeisvital
Valued Member

Its great to see stories like this one. I am doing the work hoping for some positive results.

Starting Score: 495 (12/2012)
Current Score: 520 (01-06-2013)
Goal Score: 680

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 5
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

To all the lurkers out there we are not alone in our lurking!
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
annielorie
Valued Contributor

That is so awesome good for you When u get extra from your taxes negoitate a vacate of the judgemnet with attorney that filed for the cc company that was you win win win. Dont want to get your hopes up but when I had my last derog and Judgement removed I think I went up about 90 points or so .  It was explained to me that I was rebucketed in the part with no derogs and that supposedly helps your FICO score gain alot of momentum.  Good Luck keeep us aprised!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.