Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected, yet welcome

tag
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Unexpected, yet welcome

Capture.PNG

These are the changes I was expected back when the collections were removed a few months back, but the scored did not jump much then.   Equifax went up 52 pts a month or so back after a charge off (not one of the collections) was removed from my reports.   TU stayed relatively constant throughout, then today CK is showing a 34 pt increase, even though the only difference is a balance decrease of $4.

I know CK isn't a reliable place to check scores - when I really care, I check myfico - but still surprised by that jump.   And to think, a few years back, I was in the mid-upper 500s.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Re: Unexpected, yet welcome

I checked Credit Karma over the weekend only to discover that my Vantage 3.0 scores have FINALLY reached over 700! I got a like 30 point increase. My Vantage 3.0 scores have always been in the 680's, while my FICO scores have all (except EQ, you jerks) grown over 700. 

Have you checked your FICO scores to see if you got any jumps there?

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 2 of 3
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unexpected, yet welcome

Not yet.   I'm not needing credit anytime soon, so the actual fico score isn't a big concern to me at the moment.   I just do what I can to lower my balances and get my report at clean as possible so that if I do need credit, my score will be in a good spot.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.