Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United revenue corp. DV response QUESTION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

United revenue corp. DV response QUESTION

Hello can anyone tell me if this is a proper validation. I received this letter about two days afte I sent out my DV letter. Re: innovative emer medicine Address Account number & balance information DH, Please accept this letter as written confirmation that: 1. This office initiated an investigation regarding the accuracy of our credit report on the account described above 2. No inaccuracies were identified as a result of this investigation. This acct represents the emergency dept fees for emergency services on 12/7/07 for DH. If you have a specific dispute, we will immediately reopen the investigation; otherwise we are confirming our intial report as accurate. Pg2 Innovative emergency medicine Address Account number Balance Original account number DH, Pursuant to. Your request the following has been provided from our client and is being furnished to you in order to validate the account described above. Please contact this office immediately upon receipt Patient : DH physician : xxxxxxxx this account represents the unpaid portion of the Emergency department physician fee for medical care provided in the ER 12/7/07 Service date Code Description Charge What should our next steps be??? Any information would be helpful
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bahbahd
Established Contributor

Re: United revenue corp. DV response QUESTION

I'd like to know what to do here also. I have one listing on an Experian report only with a TL of only one KD mark for Nov. 2009. I would like to DV this company just to figure out where this came from, as it looks like it could be medical. Once they come back I would prefer to contact the OC to see if I coudl pay them and have this removed later from the CA. 

Account Name UNITED REVENUE CORP

Date Opened 8/1/2009

Account Status Closed

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted this CA for a separate situation and was notified that after you pay them they delete the information. I tried my luck and within a couple of days it was gone. Check out their website under the about us section ( repair my credit)
Message 3 of 6
bahbahd
Established Contributor

Great news. Many thanks for pointing that out. How did you contact them? Did you send them a DV?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a result of the position that I was in, I called them.
Message 5 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

They stated that they contacted the creditor and obtained verification of the debt from them.

That meets the literal requirements of FDCPA 809(b).

Thus, they are, at least in their opinion, permitted to continue collection on the debt.

If you disagree, next step would be to wait until they initiate any collection activity, and file a complaint with the FTC/bring your own legal action for violation of their cease collection bar.  No violation occurs simply by having not yet provided what you consider adequate verification.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.