cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unseeable delinquency? (Transunion)

tag
Andron

Unseeable delinquency? (Transunion)

Hello fellow members, I started my new 3 monitoring service and the first thing I noticed is my transunion claims I have 1 serious delinquency.  This is the first I heard of this so I went onto the Transunion website and went to make a case for the delinquency cause I know I have not missed any payments.  And when it showed me my report, there was no delinquencies but, I saw an account that was fully paid off last year that said it had a balance of $145. Although it said it is not delinquent, could it be the issue?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Andron

Re: Unseeable delinquency? (Transunion)

Alright, so I found the deliquency that was on my account. When my car was totaled, I was told by my insurance that my GAP and insurance would cover the whole thing and I would have to pay for nothing. According to the report I got from TU, I have an ammount that was sent to collections. I never received a bill for this amount. I sent in an online dispute for this situation. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to help get this resolved?

Message 2 of 5
junebug225
New Contributor

I would say contact your Insurance and Gap provider to find out exactly how much was paid and go from there. Does the OC still own the account?

Fico's EQ 540 TU 529 EX 517 starting 3/2015
Fico's EQ 760 TU 775 EX 771 as of 04/204
Long term 775 across the board
Message 3 of 5
Andron

Sorry I am new here and not used to the abreviations. What is OC? And I send an Email to my insurance and im going to contact my loan provider tomorrow.

Message 4 of 5
Billybob_TX
Frequent Contributor

OC means original creditor. You don't want to pay a "collection agent" you want to pay the original creditor. Don't make any deals over the phone without something in writing beforehand, collectors will lie to you.

This should be something that your insurance company will solve, and if they don't you write to the insurance commissioner for your state as well as your local state senator. Good luck.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.