cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERIZON DELETION

tag
credicrunch

VERIZON DELETION

MYFICO FORUM PEOPLE!!!!! I just had to share this because everyone has been such a tremendous help. This time last year a paid Verizon Wireless a account that was listed as a collection several months after I paid them. I sent letter after letter asking them to update to show the payment was made February 2011.  After receiving letters stating they would remove it by December here we are in February and no update. Although I am not a big fan of calling, but I decided to call Verizon corporate office and ask why it was not updated. They apologized and said they would delete it from my credit report.  I just received a letter to that effect. So, I am looking forward to see what kind of change it will make.

Thanks again, guys!

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
Stiltzy
Valued Member

Re: VERIZON DELETION

Can you PM me what department or extension you called? I had a PIF from a few years back I have been unable to get any response on

Message 2 of 42
CreditScoreFail
Established Member

Seconding Stiltzy. Can you PM me that # and extension?

Katy
Message 3 of 42
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

@credicrunch wrote:

MYFICO FORUM PEOPLE!!!!! I just had to share this because everyone has been such a tremendous help. This time last year a paid Verizon Wireless a account that was listed as a collection several months after I paid them. I sent letter after letter asking them to update to show the payment was made February 2011.  After receiving letters stating they would remove it by December here we are in February and no update. Although I am not a big fan of calling, but I decided to call Verizon corporate office and ask why it was not updated. They apologized and said they would delete it from my credit report.  I just received a letter to that effect. So, I am looking forward to see what kind of change it will make.

Thanks again, guys!

PAAAAAAAR-TAAAAAAY! CONGRATS!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 4 of 42
amanda1266
Valued Member

Could you also send that number to me too.. I have a couple Verizon collections I am working on.  Thank you!

Message 5 of 42
Charger_Fan19
Contributor

I would love that info as well. I've been trying to get Verizon off my report for 2 years!

Starting Score: EQ 500 TU 500 EX 500
Current Score: EQ 647 TU 685 EX 684 9/2/16 Recommitted to Fico Health! Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700
Message 6 of 42
sunnie_321
New Contributor

Can you pm the information to me as well please?

Thanks!

Message 7 of 42
Trel76

Me too Smiley Tongue   Can you PM the info as well.  Thanks in advance for the info. 

Starting Score:
EQ: 556
TU: 608

Current Score: EQ: 556; TU: 608
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 42
paula629
Contributor

please dm me the information for Verizon also.....

thanks

01/21/2021: EQ FICO 636 TU FICO 688 EX FICO 683 br>Goal:850
AMEX Delta Platinum $1k| Macys AMEX $1k| CARE CREDIT $6,600| NFCU AMEX $13.5k|NFCU Platinum $8k|DISCOVER $6k| NFCU LOC $13k| NORDSTROM $2200| Neiman Marcus $3k| PENFED CashRewards $10k| Value City Furniture $7,500k| LOWES $17k| Target $200|VW lease $13k| LFCU Pool loan $77k| NFCU auto $25k|BMW Auto $73k|Student loans $42k
*Entering garden May 2021*

Utilization: 47%
Message 9 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I could use that information as well. Please!!! I've been battling Verizon for 7 months now.

Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.