Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valley Creditors PFD success!!!

tag
electra
Established Contributor

Valley Creditors PFD success!!!

It took a while (they got my money order about 4 weeks ago) but just wanted to let everyone know that this company followed through with their word and deleted!  I pull daily and it's off of EQ and EX as of this morning!  Hopefully will come off TU soon.    

Some notes of interest:

• I initially offered to pay the original amount owed (not what they were claiming which was the original plus $300 in interest) but they were not willing to delete for that, only for PIF.
  • The lady I spoke with was always very polite and nice and assured me they would delete but I never got any written confirmation from them.  She said she would send a letter saying they would delete but the only thing I got was a statement showing $0 balance. I was worried they would just update as paid but they followed through and deleted.
  • She encouraged me to dispute, saying it would come off my CR fastest that way (said they would immediately respond to CRAs to delete).  The folks here discouraged me from doing that.  I waited a while but then decided to do a test with TU. That was about 3 weeks ago.  You can see which came off first, LOL.  Oh well, guess I'll have to wait another week for TU.

Yay!! Happy day!!  Only 1 remaining collection now!  Tomorrow I will pull my EQ FICO when my NFCU CC posts.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 2 of 3
electra
Established Contributor

Re: Valley Creditors PFD success!!!

UPDATE:  Pulled my USAA daily and it gone from TU...woot!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.