Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vantage Score Increase after bankrucpy

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Vantage Score Increase after bankrucpy

I am less than a month away from my discharge...

My Vantage Score 3.0 is 703 on Transunion... and 694 on Eq.   Just one account on the EQ thats not reporting IIB....  gotta dispute after if it doesnt correct itself...

Anyone else have a 700+ Vantage Score?  I did a soft pull on loan site for a personal loan... (Only wanted the free FICO in the letter... not looking for an actual loan)   Actual FICO is 594   far cry from 703 lol...    

Anyone know of any credit card lenders that use Vantage.... just want to start rebuilding.... and if i can skip the secured card that would be awesome....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Vantage Score Increase after bankrucpy

No, nobody using the vantage score.  It is a worthless score, the only good thing about CK is the free monitoring,  that's it.

I would suggest waiting til you get your discharge and your reports are correctly reporting.  I know others start before discharge, but it's best to wait. Rebuilding will take time and secured will probably be your best avenue to avoid the predatory credit. cards

All lenders use the FICO scoring models, that's the only score you should be looking at and working on.

Good luck

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.