Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Contact info

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Verizon Contact info

Can some one PM me the CEO or other contact info I need to send my GW letter to?  I have searched and searched and it seems that all the threads related to this are old and inactive.  I have the letter ready, just need the contact info.  Please and thank you!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Verizon Contact info

Did it go to collections already? If so what collection agency, they are several different CA's. I worked for them about 4 yrs ago, don't know if it has changed.

Message 2 of 13
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Shellie wrote:

Can some one PM me the CEO or other contact info I need to send my GW letter to?  I have searched and searched and it seems that all the threads related to this are old and inactive.  I have the letter ready, just need the contact info.  Please and thank you!

check your PM

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 3 of 13
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

Checked my PM, there is nothing there.

Message 4 of 13
Lewisa410
Established Member

Can you pm me the verizon contact information as well? Thank you. 

Message 5 of 13
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

Are you wanting the emails for Afni?

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shellie wrote:

I just sent you a PM with all the info you need

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

would you be able to PM verizon Emails too? I have an old account thats been paid I want to try to get removed. Thank you so much!

Message 8 of 13
martypav7
Contributor

are you able to share it with me? i have 3 account wit them id like to remove.

Message 9 of 13
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

I sent you a PM.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.