Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Wireless DELETED!!!

tag
r1lukasz
New Contributor

Verizon Wireless DELETED!!!

Just get off the phone with Verizon Wireless they agree to delete collection account!!! The lady from verizon told me that they got many calls and gw letters from me and will remove account from CB, can't wait to see this off my report my Transunion ficco is 756 with one collection from verizon, Now nothing can stop me while buying house in the summer!!!

Here is the phone number I used 800-922-0204. Press # at prompt, then press 0

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Re: Verizon Wireless DELETED!!!

GOOD STUFF!!!!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 2 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@r1lukasz wrote:

Just get off the phone with Verizon Wireless they agree to delete collection account!!! The lady from verizon told me that they got many calls and gw letters from me and will remove account from CB, can't wait to see this off my report my Transunion ficco is 756 with one collection from verizon, Now nothing can stop me while buying house in the summer!!!

Very nice congrats!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 11
Doobarbus

@LS2982 wrote:

@r1lukasz wrote:

I just tried this very thing and connected with the best customer service rep ever! She actually took the time to research the actual policy and discovered that they have no problem removing paid collections from credit reports by going through the Treasury Department. She copied and pasted the entire policy into a request to the TReasury department which had closed at the time so that there was no question that this is feasible. She is going to call them tomorrow and talk to them directly then will call me back in the afternoon. What a sweetheart! No guarantees it will be successful, but she was very positive and proactive. And this is after I wrote a GW letter to the CFO here in New Jersey whose office forwarded it to the Executive Relations department who called me incessantly for a week just to tell me that they would do nothing once we finally connected. I'll report back if my efforts were successful. Thanks for the info! I have hope again!

Starting Score: 8/2012 FICO EXP651
Current Score: 651
Goal Score: 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 11
sphinx313
Established Contributor

This is excellent. I am going to have to try to PFD through this number maybe.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Message 5 of 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! They said the same to me when I was uber-consistent with my PFD requests. I probably got 100 no's before I talked to someone who made a comment saying that I've been busy, and that they'd grant my PFD. They keep records of your requests and it's a numbers game with them.

Message 6 of 11
annielorie
Valued Contributor

The poster who posted about the treasury department?? The rep was checking with the treasury debt to see if she could Delete???

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 7 of 11
FLAJenn
Regular Contributor

YAY!!!!! All it takes is the right person who takes the time to listen

Message 8 of 11
reneern1
Valued Member

Please can you give me the address where you mailed the gw letter. Good you send me an example of your gw later?? I am trying to buy a house and iiris really impacting my score. Thanks so much!!

t

Starting Score: TU 517 - EQ 539
Current Score: TU 654 - EQ 657 - EX 641 FAKO
Goal Score: 750

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I was wondering if you received a letter from Verizon confirming that they will delete it? and if you would share it? I want to see what exactly they say.  And I hope it did work, they actually deleted it?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.