cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Wireless GW Denial......again What now?

tag
Karnage146
Contributor

Verizon Wireless GW Denial......again What now?

So today I sent an email to the CEO of Verizon Wireless and the guy who previously called me, called me again today. He again said that Verizon Wireless has made a business decision not to delete trade lines. So what do I do now? Keep emailing and speaking to the same guy and having them say no again? At what point will they say I'm harrassing(serious question). Advice needed!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Verizon Wireless GW Denial......again What now?

Keep GWing, but avoid GWing the same person more than once. Shake it up. Most of my success were the lower-level CSR-types.

Message 2 of 5
Karnage146
Contributor

Any idea on who else I can email for Verizon Wireless? 

Message 3 of 5
Buckeye07
Established Member

I had been trying to dispute a verizon account for months and finally gave up as I got busy with school.  They updated every time.  I called CSR a couple weeks ago to talk about a PFD.  He told me the account had been sold to a CA.  I thought hmmm, this would be the perfect time to dispute.  I disputed with all 3 and it was gone on all 3 in a few days.  Is your account old? Maybe you could wait for them to sell it

Message 4 of 5
Karnage146
Contributor

My account has been paid in full already, also, its been a couple of years already, like 2 i think. But yea, its PIF already so not sure if it would be sold to anyone.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.