annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: WFNNB deleted!

Awesome!!!:Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 11 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

So did it come off and did it take the whole 45 days?  I'm waiting on one to be deleted too from another company.  I paid it on Monday 6/18 and EX already says paid with a zero balance, they told me today that they only report once a month and that it should be deleted around 7/15/12.  I'm thinking really?  You sure updated to paid quickly but I need a jackhammer and 30 days to get it off of there.

Message 12 of 57
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Mine took about two weeks. Give it time it will update :-)
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 13 of 57
negril2005
Established Member

Hi Thats great news, good to know there is some glimmer of hope.  Would you mind PM'ing me the WFNNB contact information you used? Thank you!

Message 14 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will you please PM that info to me. Thanks and Congrats!!!!

Message 15 of 57
mystikgarden
Established Member

Would you mind PMing me the emails? Thanks, and congrats!

Score: Ex- 702 Tu-614 Eq-691
Message 16 of 57
chibi
Valued Member

can you pm email address too please
Message 17 of 57
jadorejessie
Established Member

Congrats!!! Would you mind sending me the contacts pretty pleaseSmiley Happy

Starting Score: TU:557, EX:541, TU:567
Current Score: TU:719, EX:716, EQ:735
Goal Score: Over 680 for all

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome.  I've tried mailing them letters but they never reply (fixing my moms credit).  Can someone PM me the emails as well.  Thanks and congrats!

Message 19 of 57
jrodzmc09
Contributor

Sorry to jump on the band wagon, but I would appreciate the contact information as well. Just got off the phone with WFNNB in regards to my EXPRESS account which was affected during the time I was processing into the military back in 2008-2009. The CSR was not that bad till she just abruptly hung up on me while I was asking for a possible deletion of the negative data. A PM would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for the share
USAA PLATINUM MC: $9.5k | CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED: $5k | NFCU FLAGSHIP REWARDS: $5k | USAA VFW REWARDS: $4k | BARCLAYS FINANCING VISA: $2.3k | CHASE AMAZON REWARDS: $2k | DISCOVER IT: $1k | AMEX BCP: $1K | PAYPAL SC: $1.3k | MACYS: $1.2k | EXPRESS: $600 | NFCU LOC: $2.5k | NFCU AUTO LOAN: $21k
Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.