Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHO HAS THE MOST ACCURATE INFO

tag
RESSECUP
Regular Contributor

WHO HAS THE MOST ACCURATE INFO

Experian is reporting my credit score as 635

Equifax scorewatch has me at 619 a company pulled my credit report and they are showing 0

So I went to True credit and they have...TU-515 Exp 502  EQ-515

Im confused...I had recently made a thread about my credit report missing a lot of accounts with Equifax, and i tried to call them and they are showing no split reports and basically told me the creditors will have to request that the accounts be added back on. But true Credit is showing all of my accounts from equifax...What should i do?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHO HAS THE MOST ACCURATE INFO

True Credit sells FAKO scores they aren't really FICO scores. Experian is a Vantage score which isn't a real FICO score either. Only lenders can tell you your Experian FICO. Equifax should be correct if you pulled it from their website.

Message 2 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

EQ FICO you can also get here at MyFico.

True Credit you can pull daily TU reports.

EQ and EX you can only pull every 30Days.Smiley Sad    Maybe it's just lag time until you pull your TC EQ report again.

How long has the EQ accounts been missing?

What i would do is, contact your creditors and ask if reporting to EQ......Make sure  your info is right with the creditors..Full name, add, SS#, etc

Then contact True Credit and ask what's up with your EQ report.

Not all creditors report to all three CRA's.Some report to just one or two........Not uncommon to do this.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHO HAS THE MOST ACCURATE INFO...??

No one.  Its all a scam.

Really,  even with the "FICO" scores you get here,  lenders get something else anyways for the most part.

Mortgage lenders have different formulas that they will use to qualify you,  auto loan lenders have a whole set of ficos that are

weighted for your auto loans and are disconnected from your FICO.

Its the wild west.  There is virtually no accountability in the system and no real standard, no matter what FICO, Experian or anyone else tells you,  their numbers are shots in the dark like everyone elses.  Having the "real Fico Score" is subjective, like having "the bestest beer in the world"..   Its marketing to the extreme and we all pay out a small fortune for it if their number is too low.  Its good business for the CBs to give you a low score,  as you will buy more of their product and use more of their services in an attempt to raise it.

The only thing you need to worry about is the actual content of the report,  and again,  its the wild west.  the Dispute process is a joke of epic magnitude with virtually no accountability or real action to resolve errors or anything else for that matter.  You are just as good as playing black jack, except it doesnt take the black jack table 30 days to get back to you.

/rant 

Message Edited by FromPlattoPlace on 09-30-2009 02:02 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.