cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIN adios Walmart syncrocity

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

WIN adios Walmart syncrocity

Wellll welllll welllllllllll

So I paid off midland for this account and everything was already in dispute anyway. 

Account with midland settled, and I get an email from Experian today. Click it, log in and find this:

7F804177-1FAA-489E-83F5-2B05BAA9D50C.jpeg

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

Midland deleted

OC acct also deleted 

COME ON EQ AND TU SHOW ME THE SAME LOVE PLS!!!!!!!!

Started rebuild 6/2016
EQ: 488 TU: 504 EX: 497
Current as of 11/15/19 (fico8)
EQ: 614 TU: 641 EX: 628
Goal
750 across
Current State: I canna stay in the garden captain there’s just nat enough powa for it yet
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Valued Contributor

Re: WIN adios Walmart syncrocity

Congratulations on your success!
Message 2 of 6
Senior Contributor

Nice! Congrats! Here's to the triple deletion!

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 3 of 6
Senior Contributor

Congrats, can’t get any better than that Smiley Happy

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 4 of 6

Sweet, grats Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 6
Regular Contributor

Was Synchrony deleting their Trade Line part of the agreement or was this just luck? What was the reason you chose for your dispute? I'd love to get my paid off Sync/Wal-Mart off my report. I settled in full ~80% with PRA on mine a few years ago. PRA self-deleted upon payment, OC TL still lingering being annoying. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.