cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
MrFlmbynt69

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been working on rebuilding my credit in earnest for the past 3 months.  I paid down both my CCs to between 10 and 20 percent utilization, 1 baddie fell off and I disputed 1 item that was removed.

I get a quarterly score from my Credit Union; my score was 562 when I got my last score in June.  I went on to check my account this morning and I see that the third quarter scores have been posted and my score is now.......

645!!!!!!!

I have no doubt the score is valid because they are a direct mortgage lender and the score I get from them is always the same, if not 5 -10 points LOWER than the score I get from myfico.

So again I say, WOO HOO!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations  and keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO !!   Is right!! Paying down your CC's is a great way to improve your CS.

And it will make you feel better and put a big smile on your faceSmiley Happy

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.