Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! 692 FICO!

tag
ceejx
Established Contributor

WOW! 692 FICO!

This is an absoute first for me! Just ran my Equifax FICO here on myFico and it came out to a 692 since my collection I disputed today already dropped off!!! I checked my USAA FAKO and they jumped from EX 633 EQ 603 to EX 694 and EQ 685 which made me decide to check my FICO ... so I have to assume I'm very close to 700 on my EX!!!! (which I can't run unfortunately) Smiley Sad Neither of the collections have dropped off my transunion yet as I had to dispute over the phone since TU's dispute site wasn't working and the CCS phone call was just received earlier today.

WOW! Still extremely excited...

All the negs I have left are my Charge Off military star/aafes that has several 30s 60s and a 120 day late, which will drop off (if I can't GW) in december, and my car loan through DOD community bank that has a 30 day and 60 day late back in 2006 but otherwise perfect and paid off early (as with all my loans)

thanks for all the help in this forum, i'm so close to the 700 club I can almost taste it!

For the record, I was in the high 400s about a year ago.... don't remember exactly but it was around 485

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
SchwayCred
Established Member

Re: WOW! 692 FICO!

Wow! Your achievements are amazing. I can't believe you went from high 400s to high 600s in a year! And here I was wondering whether I could get from the mid-600s to 700 in a year's time. You are truly showing what is possible and you are doing something fantastic for your financial health and peace of mind. Go you!!! :-D

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great! I have a little more on my report but this means there is still hope for me
Message 3 of 11
ceejx
Established Contributor

I was just reading your other post... you're not too far off from where I was a few months ago... ... trust me it's very motivating to see this jump.. now I have to figure out what I'm going to apply for first Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
ceejx
Established Contributor

@xvanessax wrote:

Wow! Your achievements are amazing. I can't believe you went from high 400s to high 600s in a year! And here I was wondering whether I could get from the mid-600s to 700 in a year's time. You are truly showing what is possible and you are doing something fantastic for your financial health and peace of mind. Go you!!! :-D

Thanks! persistence mixed with a dose of GW and Disputes...Hopefully with this $300 Cap 1 CL reporting a bit more it will bump me into the 700 club... and I have to appeal to Cap1 to report for april, since they missed it on 2 of the 3 agencies

Message 5 of 11
dujaidecor
Contributor

Congrats....Nothing is impossible.

I have been on here about a months and already from high 400s to mid 500s. Sky is the limit. Smiley Wink

Keep up the good work

Starting Score: TU488 EQ483 6/4/12
Current Score: TU 662 EQ 670 EXP ??
Goal Score: 680

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

Message 6 of 11
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Awesome work my friend

I had the aafes card CO years ago, too! Smiley Very Happy

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 7 of 11
ceejx
Established Contributor

@Repo-ed wrote:

Awesome work my friend

I had the aafes card CO years ago, too! Smiley Very Happy

yeah this thing's been a pain in the butt since I left the military....

Message 8 of 11
takethat
Valued Member

Congtarts to you! Keep up the good work and it will pay off!

Starting Score: EQ 618
Current Score: EQ 653, TU 674, EX 633
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy keep up the good work!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.