Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Capital One... Fingers Crossed

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

WOW Capital One... Fingers Crossed

Soemone had posted e-mail for President yesterday and I just recently settled with them and I thought what the heck and typed out a little short e-mail asking if we could rebuild our relationship.... I paid you, will you please delete sort of thing!

This morning I had a voicemail from Executive office thanking me for my e-mail and they are reviewing and I should hear in about a week...

Never know I guess!!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: WOW Capital One... Fingers Crossed

Best of luck to you!!!!

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 13
john398
Senior Contributor

Wow let me know if it works I have a paid after chargeoff on mine....also can someone PM me that emaill adress?

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

Soemone had posted e-mail for President yesterday and I just recently settled with them and I thought what the heck and typed out a little short e-mail asking if we could rebuild our relationship.... I paid you, will you please delete sort of thing!

This morning I had a voicemail from Executive office thanking me for my e-mail and they are reviewing and I should hear in about a week...

Never know I guess!!

That was me Smiley Happy but it was deleted due to the rules sorry Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Surprised creditaddict could you please pm me that address as well. I have a paid charge off I have been dying to get off my credit reports, any type of help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank You and Good Luck 

Message 5 of 13
john398
Senior Contributor

Ok I sent off an email this morning, my account was saying Key Derragactory in April 2011 even though I paid it off in October 2010 (This was a charged off account)

Note I have since opened other accounts with Capital one with no issues but I do not like seeing the KD there

Message 6 of 13
john398
Senior Contributor

I got a phone call saying they  are looking  into my issue as well, Thanks for sending me that email address

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please PM me the address?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any chance you could message me that address as well I have a CO I would love to try and remove.

Message 9 of 13
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Can someone please msg me the address

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.