Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wakefield PFD Success!

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Wakefield PFD Success!

GF had an ambulance bill from 2016 that insurance should have covered, but didn’t... She ignored the bills, and ignored the letters from the CA until it hit her CR’s... Wakefield (Creditor service of Morgan) popped up one day, and she went thru the roof... LOL
I calle Wakefield, and, on a recorded call with their permission got them to agree to PFD. That was 45 days ago. Eventually after 2 more calls from me, it disappeared from EQ and EX, but remained on TU... decided to dispute Thursday on TU, and, boom... it was gone yesterday 😁😁😁
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wakefield PFD Success!

Congratulations! TransUnion is the slowest to update! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wakefield PFD Success!

Can you tell me how you got Wakefield to agree to PFD please? I just got a medical collection on my CR from them for a 2017 bill. The odd thing is I have some with them for different amounts which I have paid off but this one does not match any of those amounts and I can not find any bills for this specific amount so I need them to validate what they have reported as well.
Should I call them to have them validate and pay for delete at the same time?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.