Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wakefield and Associates

tag
nosup4u
Contributor

Wakefield and Associates

Just wanted to share some Dp's Had a small collections from Wakefield and Associates 2 medical accounts 1 for 322 and 1 for 25 but they only reported the 322 to my credit reports.  Talked with them about deletion and they said they would after payment and they even offered me a settlement offer of like 30% off which of course I accepted.  Paid the balance last week Thursday and today I check experien and its gone!! got me a 25 pt boost.  Now waitign on TU never hit Equifax.  So they will delete is my main point of this post.  They said they update to the cra every  Monday and it would report paid and then I would get a deletion letter in the mail and it would get deleted within 30 days but its not even been a week and its gone from EX now just waiting on TU so if you have collections with them and you have the funds to clear it up now maybe the time 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Wakefield and Associates

@nosup4u wrote:

Just wanted to share some Dp's Had a small collections from Wakefield and Associates 2 medical accounts 1 for 322 and 1 for 25 but they only reported the 322 to my credit reports.  Talked with them about deletion and they said they would after payment and they even offered me a settlement offer of like 30% off which of course I accepted.  Paid the balance last week Thursday and today I check experien and its gone!! got me a 25 pt boost.  Now waitign on TU never hit Equifax.  So they will delete is my main point of this post.  They said they update to the cra every  Monday and it would report paid and then I would get a deletion letter in the mail and it would get deleted within 30 days but its not even been a week and its gone from EX now just waiting on TU so if you have collections with them and you have the funds to clear it up now maybe the time 

Congratulations on your PFD success! That's a nice score boost.

Message 2 of 9
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on the PFD and thanks for the DP.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 9
nosup4u
Contributor

Thank you woke up today and Account was gone from TU!!!

Message 4 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@nosup4u wrote:

Thank you woke up today and Account was gone from TU!!!

Excellent news! That was pretty quick.

Message 5 of 9
morethan20yaks
New Contributor

I was also able to reach a similar settlement over the telephone, and they deleted as promised.

Message 6 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! The CRA's all update at different times. Of course Equisux will be the last one to delete.Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
mja1970
Valued Member

Wow!  That's a really great boost for the deletion of just one small collection!  Congrats!  I also just did some PFDs and I'm waiting for the bureaus to update.  Three of the five collection accounts that I have will be coming off, so I'm hopeful that my results will be just as great!

Message 8 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@nosup4u wrote:

Congrats

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.