Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart card

Thank you!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied last year and was declined and then I applied about 2 months later and was declined again but called for a recon. I was approved for $150.00 (around September of 2015 with CK scores of around 565-575) and used the card(during the holidays) and paid in full...one month carrying a balance and then paid in full. I called in for a credit limit increase and was granted a new limit of $1500 (around February/March 2016). After putting a little more activity on the card( keeping it under $150.00 or less and PIF) I called in(May 2016) and requested another credit limit increase so now my new limit is $4,000.00. The number I used for my approval was 800-480-0205. This has been my experience so YMMV.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did you say when you call in for the recon, everytime I call in they tell me they do not do recons.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called and said can you please reconsider my application. I told them I was willing to take a lower starting limit to prove myself. The lady asked a few questions, verified some information, sent a verification code via text, confirmed the code and said I was approved for $150.00
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.