Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart cc scores for approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart cc scores for approval

What is a good score for Walmart cc store or MasterCard doesn't matter to me I just need another revolving account.
EQUIFAX-629
EXPIRIAN-638
TRANSUNION-554(collection to be deleted not updated yet)
Should I go for it and use a HP?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart cc scores for approval

They usually pull a TU report. They are pretty easy to get a card with but to be on the safe side, I'd wait for the update to your TU score.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled TU for me and my score was in 650ish area. Hopefully this will help.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guess best to wait then
Message 4 of 9
greent
Frequent Contributor

Last September I apped with TU in high 500s. I was denied. I recently apped again with TU 680 and was approved. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hubby got approved for a Walmart store card with a TU score in the upper 500's/lower 600s. The starting limit was only 150 but after a month I chatted and asked for a increase because with it taking a few days to post a transaction and a few days to post a payment we really couldn't use it much. So he got a CLI to 800. Since then it's gone to 3500 and now 6000
Message 6 of 9
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

I got my walmart store card with 220cl in the 590s. But was stuck there for 2 years. Tried CLI at 671 said nope. Finally they mysteriously gave me 500

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Once the collection falls off and your score updates, you may very well be within range at that point. I think 650 is a safe bet.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem that I see is that with all these deletions that I've been able to get I'm down to just a charge off and 1 open account that is about to be 3 months old so now my report is very thin. If I can somehow get that charge off deleted it will be all clean with an average age account of 3 months lol
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.