Did you mean: 

Ways to check FICO daily?

tag
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ways to check FICO daily?

@Remedios wrote:

@Azuieldrago wrote:

May I ask why? Updates don't really happen daily or at times weekly. Most places like here do give a pretty bang up job alerting you to any changes. CK is pretty good for monitoring your reports. Only time to really watch it is if you filed BK, which its better not to watch as it drive you insane watching the spikes and dips. Or if you are waiting for a specific thing to happen, at which point you would get alerted to. 

Mine changes every day. 

Cards report, utilization goes up and down etc

I didn't think about people having a far greater amount of accounts than me. I don't have a lot so other than the initial add, something ages right or an inquiry falls off. Mine is pretty flatline. I am still in square one of rebuild and forget there are others beyond me.

EDIT: For utilization, almost not worth watching for unless for a specific score. Watching that will give ya a stroke. Up, down, up, down. Its a superficial gain/loss. 

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 11 of 12
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Re: Ways to check FICO daily?

The MyFico subscription will alert you to changes in any of the Fico 8 scores as long as the event is one of the items set to alert. When I had the monthly subscription this was useful, but the item the is alerted is not always the reason for the score change either up or down. The other scores won't update until you have a 3 b pull available. This is a little pricey at 40 bucks a month, but useful if you are really trying to track your progress. 

I still have a subscription, but just keep it paused as I don't need to know each day. As others said watching them too much can drive you insane and lead to you starting threads about how you want to just give up with spikes and dips. :-) This happens a lot when you are rebuilding, getting things removed adding positive tradelines, etc.. Once you get the badddies cleared up and get in a clean scorecard, then the scores do not go up and down much. Normally only because of reported utilization or accounts aging. Mine have just been hanging around the high 700's to low 800's for months now.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.