even though I have received no response to the validation letter. Should I wait and then send a second letter if they do not validate or try a PFD? Man I really did not need this to happen. The letter they sent me said that I had until June 1 to pay, but they added it to the report on May 15. On the plus side it did not cause a score decrease. Any thoughts?