cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well the CA reported the old Cap1 account. . .

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Well the CA reported the old Cap1 account. . .

even though I have received no response to the validation letter. Should I wait and then send a second letter if they do not validate or try a PFD? Man I really did not need this to happen. The letter they sent me said that I had until June 1 to pay, but they added it to the report on May 15. On the plus side it did not cause a score decrease. Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Well the CA reported the old Cap1 account. . .

smooshiesmom wrote:
even though I have received no response to the validation letter. Should I wait and then send a second letter if they do not validate or try a PFD? Man I really did not need this to happen. The letter they sent me said that I had until June 1 to pay, but they added it to the report on May 15. On the plus side it did not cause a score decrease. Any thoughts?

They are not allowed to report until they validate if they weren't already reporting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
Message 2 of 3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Well the CA reported the old Cap1 account. . .

They were not already reporting because I pulled the report on the 10th of May and again today the 20th and it is on there.  I am still within the 30 days for validation. However I have not received the green card back from them.  Is there anything I can do?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.