cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Financial Cards - they wont budge!

tag
Mikey123
Valued Member

Wells Fargo Financial Cards - they wont budge!

I just have 1 30 day late on my 2 accounts with them and I have tried alot of ways to explain my situation but they keep saying no. Has anybody had any luk with them???
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Financial Cards - they wont budge!

Wells Fargo is pretty mean or Strict when it comes to their credit cards.  My nephew had a CC with them.  His balance was about $500 and he's in his lte 20's and just getting started in the credit world.  His mom kept tellin him to pay them and he kept putting it off.  Well they somehow got a judgement against him and his State taxes were taken and a small amount of his wages were garnished until the debt was paid back. 

Like many creditors, they don't care and don't want to hear about your problems. All they care about is being paid.

Message 2 of 3
Mikey123
Valued Member

Re: Wells Fargo Financial Cards - they wont budge!

You're right. I even paid both of these accounts in full before I asked for the goodwill. I will NEVER use Wells Fargo again or recommend them to anybody. I am going to my local branch to see if there is anything they can do since thats where the relationship is but I am sure they will tell me that they cant do anything but they are happy to offer me a brand new credit card at a competitve rate of 29.9%.

My belief is that they dont want to ever help anyone out so you have marks on your report and have to go to them for a middle or down market card and then pay the high rate. I will do everything possible each day to make sure I dont need them and can shop with the better more respected banks. Can you tell I am bit upset about this???

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.