Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What?!? Can this really be happening?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What?!? Can this really be happening?

I just hung up with TU and they were able to EE a CO and CA!! I then asked about two med collections that I disputed last week and all FOUR have been removed!! So excited and it feels good.  Now I need to try the other two CRAs! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What?!? Can this really be happening?

@Anonymous wrote:

I just hung up with TU and they were able to EE a CO and CA!! I then asked about two med collections that I disputed last week and all FOUR have been removed!! So excited and it feels good.  Now I need to try the other two CRAs! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! TU is lenient with EE's, the other two CRA's may take a bit longer to EE

Best of luck!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I did call the other two, while EQ said I couldn'd yet, EX gave me the date of 10/25. Then they can remove! Working my way up!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question since I'm new. What is a EE, CO, and CA? I'm still learning the acronyms
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Quick question since I'm new. What is a EE, CO, and CA? I'm still learning the acronyms

EE = Early Exclusion - a derogatory mark is removed from credit report before the 7 year reporting period

CO = charge off

CA = Collection Agency

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks

There is a sticky at the top of this forum called 'helpful rebuilding threads'.

If you look in there, it has a link that explains many of the acronyms and it has other links with good info.

GL, and wlecome to the myFico forums!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I had to look up EE but didn't see it on the list for abbreviations haha. Is there a link somewhere to read about having this done? I have student loans and a huge apartment debt that comes off in February, but I'm moving in December so it would be so helpful. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just do some searches for EE or early exclusion or deletion. That's what I did.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.