cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a relief! All paid, I can see the light at the end of a very long dark scary tunnel!

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: What a relief! All paid, I can see the light at the end of a very long dark scary tunnel!

@izzesparks wrote:

Yes Smiley Very Happy No more OT, working 7 days in a row, working side gigs, spending all night selling old/new clothes online! Just ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's lol Smiley Wink

Now that's commendable effort no doubt!  If I could I'd pat you on the back!!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What a relief! All paid, I can see the light at the end of a very long dark scary tunnel!

Well done, congrats to all your success.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@izzesparks wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@izzesparks wrote:

Now I can finally get some sleep lol. 

Yes!  That's the most important part.  

Yes Smiley Very Happy No more OT, working 7 days in a row, working side gigs, spending all night selling old/new clothes online! Just ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's lol Smiley Wink

Madd props, @izzesparks !  I can appreciate your diligence and desire to work toward such an increbile result.  I'm a person that believes that if I want A, then I have to do B, and there's no amount of hours I won't work to achieve a goal, espcially when it results in peace of mind as you have achieved.  Due to that, you get one billion cool points in my book.  Keep pressing on!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.