cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a relief! All paid, I can see the light at the end of a very long dark scary tunnel!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

Re: What a relief! All paid, I can see the light at the end of a very long dark scary tunnel!

@izzesparks wrote:

Yes Smiley Very Happy No more OT, working 7 days in a row, working side gigs, spending all night selling old/new clothes online! Just ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's lol Smiley Wink

Now that's commendable effort no doubt!  If I could I'd pat you on the back!!!!

"MY TAKE HOME PAY DON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Amex Blue Business Cash, AU-$27k
Amex Biz Lowe's Rewards- $21k
Amex Amazon Biz-$10k
Amex Delta, AU- $9.7k
BB&T Spectrum- $10.5k
BB&T Bright- $10.5k
BB&T Bright #2- $10.5k
Savor wemc- $5.5k
Quicksilver- $6.5k
Spark SelectVS- $5k
Home Depot, Au- $10k
GoodSamsVS- $8.8k
SportsmansGuideVS, au- $8.9k
Wayfair-$8.5k
Discover IT CB, AU- $6.5k
Synovus Tloc- $75k
Lowe's Pros-$ 5.5k
Lowe's Adv.,Au- $30k
Amazon Net55- $7.9k
Care Credit- $15k
Car Care, Au- $10k
StaplesMore-$2.5k

Message 11 of 13

Re: What a relief! All paid, I can see the light at the end of a very long dark scary tunnel!

Well done, congrats to all your success.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 12 of 13
Established Member

@izzesparks wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@izzesparks wrote:

Now I can finally get some sleep lol. 

Yes!  That's the most important part.  

Yes Smiley Very Happy No more OT, working 7 days in a row, working side gigs, spending all night selling old/new clothes online! Just ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's lol Smiley Wink

Madd props, @izzesparks !  I can appreciate your diligence and desire to work toward such an increbile result.  I'm a person that believes that if I want A, then I have to do B, and there's no amount of hours I won't work to achieve a goal, espcially when it results in peace of mind as you have achieved.  Due to that, you get one billion cool points in my book.  Keep pressing on!

Amex Gold NPSL || NFCU More Rewards Amex $10K || NFCU GoRewards $2400 || Discover It Chrome $2000 || Cap One QS $500 || Cap One QS1 $500 || NFCU Secured Visa $600 || Avant Card $ 750 || Amazon Store Card $700
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.