Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my options?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are my options?

Hey All!!

I currently have a account on my EX report that's from my school bill. Earlier this year it was placed with collections and put on my reports. I contacted the person in charge of the loan program that sent it to collections and she said that she would contact the loan provider to remove the account from collections and place it in forebearance and back date the forebearance.  Here are my issues: 1 the account has been removed from TU and EQ since May, but is still on EX, and 2 it recently said I had a late payment in July,  but I can't have a late payment of the account is in forebearance. I tried disputing the late payment and all that was done was an update. I tried emailing the person I spoke at the school, she hasn't responded, tried calling no answer.

What are my options? Do I have any? I will try calling again today. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What are my options?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey All!!

I currently have a account on my EX report that's from my school bill. Earlier this year it was placed with collections and put on my reports. I contacted the person in charge of the loan program that sent it to collections and she said that she would contact the loan provider to remove the account from collections and place it in forebearance and back date the forebearance.  Here are my issues: 1 the account has been removed from TU and EQ since May, but is still on EX, and 2 it recently said I had a late payment in July,  but I can't have a late payment of the account is in forebearance. I tried disputing the late payment and all that was done was an update. I tried emailing the person I spoke at the school, she hasn't responded, tried calling no answer.

Thanks!

Direct dispute with the creditor would be in order since it cant be late while in forebearance. If this doesnt get it then a CFPB complaint.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are my options?

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey All!!

Thanks!

Direct dispute with the creditor would be in order since it cant be late while in forebearance. If this doesnt get it then a CFPB complaint.

Ok. If I can't get the lady on the phone by close of business today I will send out a direct dispute tomorrow. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.