Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Eos Cca?

tag
VikingsLoyalFan
Valued Member

What is Eos Cca?

I have a few things on my credit I was told not to worry about by my loan officer but I want these things off my credit. I have no idea who Eos Cca is or what it is for. I have 4 total derogatory marks on my credit, two being from them one for 65 dollars and another for 130 dollars. ( I am a newbie). I also have another question, I was told by a friend to disbute everything on my credit. What happens if I get no response? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
VikingsLoyalFan
Valued Member

Re: What is Eos Cca?

Okay I see it is a collection agency, bu it says "10 Centurylink" However I have no idea what this is?

Message 2 of 15
VikingsLoyalFan
Valued Member

I have tried for the last 2 hours to see what this could be, it looks like a phone or internet service. No way is this mine.. I have no idea how to dispute this. I looked on here but it says something about having my credit number. I cannot buy all my credit reports. Smiley Embarassed

Message 3 of 15
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations
What Steps do I take, DV, PFD or GW
Credit Scoring 101

Start with pulling your FREE CR's from (ACR) annualcreditreport.com . they tend to have more info on them, then ones from a 3rd   party.   The CR's from ACR, come directly from each of the CRA's. You can pull 1 Free CR from TU,EQ and EX every 12 months.

Save your money and Don't Buy the Scores, they are what we call FAKO's.

First off, don't listen to your friend.  Disputes are only for TLs that are reoporting incorrectly.  Don't dispute frivolously.  Pull your reports from above, they have more detailed information.  Send DVs to who is listing on your credit and ask for the OC and the amount.  If you agree, send a PFD.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 15
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@VikingsLoyalFan wrote:

I have tried for the last 2 hours to see what this could be, it looks like a phone or internet service. No way is this mine.. I have no idea how to dispute this. I looked on here but it says something about having my credit number. I cannot buy all my credit reports. Smiley Embarassed

Sorry about your Vikings, but at least the Pack is out now too!

I have some contacts in EOS-CCA -- I will send them to you in PM, check the envelope on the top right.

Cheers!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 5 of 15
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

Hey Scott could you pm that contact info as well I am having a hard time with them myself.
Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 6 of 15
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@jwpezd wrote:
Hey Scott could you pm that contact info as well I am having a hard time with them myself.

SENT!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 7 of 15
VikingsLoyalFan
Valued Member

Yes my husband is a Niner fan so it was double greatness to see the Packers lose. Thanks so much for the info!

Message 8 of 15
Jutz
Valued Contributor

CenturyLink would be the phone/data provider, EOS-CCA is often used by AT&T as well.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 9 of 15
VikingsLoyalFan
Valued Member

Yeah I never had anything with them. I have AT&T now (for 10 months) but it is in my husbands name (and we just got married on 12-12-12)

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.