cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What now? What’s my next right step?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What now? What’s my next right step?

I got approval for the Amex!

2000 cc sl! 

Message 11 of 13
NaimeseOGK
Regular Contributor

Congrats man. Thats awesome!

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid off those 2 derogs on Monday and there were 2 other $30 amounts that they weren't reporting yet so I paid a little more than I was expecting.  The rep was ok but just hung up... no bye, thanks for paying, or have a nice day lol... but whatever.  

My Self loan is paid off! I got the official email this morning!

I'm working on closing my credit card account with Self.  I'm a little sentimental and wish they had more options of graduating to an unsecured card. It kind of boggles me that they don't have better options for customers that have 100% great history with them.  I even sent an email stating if they had better options then I would have stayed. 

I'm still waiting on my NFCU, Discover, and Amex CCs! I applied for another cc with a company that I prequalified for but after research I found out they are notorious for denying for recent inquiries.  It's still pending. 

I almost applied for the Apple Card... but I dont like seeing the inquiries on my reports either.

I need to start the process for my SSL with NFCU! 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.