Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do with my Collections?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What should I do with my Collections?

I have been working to rebuild my credit for the past few months now. I had 4 collections on my CR.

~ 1 that I had settled a year and a half ago.(Sprint)
~ 1 that I paid 3 months ago. I disputed it after I paid it and it was deleted. EQ Fico went up 13 points. This was also the most recent collection... maybe 2 years old.
~ 2 are listed as medical. 1 is $590 and the other is $175.

I have Eq Credit watch and on my 'Summary of Report' it states that I have 1 collection even though it shows the 3 on my report.

Is this because 2 of them are medical? I live in FL, I don't know if that makes any difference but I heard that it does for medical.

I was going to try to PFD and offer the full amounts for my best shot.

Thanks for any and all help!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should I do with my Collections?

Who was the CA for Sprint...I just had a company accept a GW from me and they deleted...but regardless you need to GW the paid collections...also DV the medical bills...with the full media validation letter..then if they validate..offer a PFD...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CA for Sprint was CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES. I will type up my DV letters today. Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can either send a DV or a GW to the Sprint...maybe you should do a DV first...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.