Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do With LVNV Funding???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do With LVNV Funding???

What exactly does "company factoring account" do to a credit score, or better yet showing an account as an installment?
Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

wahmom wrote:
Who's the OC? LVNV had my date opened as something recent but it was from a MCI account from 2002. They put the date opened to whatever they want to. I sent them the full media DV and then disputed and they were deleted because they couldn't validate. It took less than 30 days to have them removed.

Date open has no real importance, IMO.

A CA will normally list date open as the date they received the account and opened your "file" in their office. Doesn't affect CRTP or SOL.
Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

slyhouse08 wrote:
My thing with them is....

1. They are reporting the DOLA as...May 2008...that is incorrect...

If you click on the "?" next to "Date of last activity" when viewing your report on this website, it states "Date Last Active- This is the month and year that activity on the account was last reported" If they reported May 2008, then that date is correct. That is not the same DOLA that you would use for determining if SOL had expired or not.

2. They add interest every month...

Depending on your terms and conditions you signed with the OC and applicable state laws, this may be legal.

3. They are reporting as installment

4. They are reporting as factoring company...or whatever...

5. They don't respond to any letters...

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.