cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do if OC does not respond to OC Letter?

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

What to do if OC does not respond to OC Letter?

On june 12 HSBC received the OC letter i sent them i was wondering what should i do if they do not repsond?
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do if OC does not respond to OC Letter?

I'm not 100% sure...but I think you can send the OC...the 2nd DV letter...not sure...

...but...

What are you disputing with HSBC????...you know...seems like...they are accepting GW letters...and removing lates...I'm definitely trying the addresses...two poster have had recent success with them...
Message 2 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

They are reporting two chargeoff auto accounts and it should only be one reportingl, they are also reporting with two different account numbers on the similar accounts!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplications...are usually the fault of the CRAs...not the creditors...I would...highlight the duplicate...on the reports...and fax...or mail it to the CRAs...for deletion...I had the same thing happen to me with EX...they kept verifying this duplicate account...until I had to treat then like 2 year olds...with the TL highlighted...explaining it was a duplicate entry....the account number may not be totally different...in my case...the two account numbers were the same...but the two TLs showed different parts of the account number...making it look like 2 different account numbers...
Message 4 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thanks sly but i have sent in documentation to Experian saying the exact same thing you just said...they just left the accounts on there...i wasnt able dispute online because of disputing previously so i had to dispute via mail...but they still didnt delete one of the accounts!

Portfolio has the same exact account and one of the HSBC accounts, which is odd...well maybe not so because both OC and CA can report, which i think is what has happened...so never mind that!
Message 5 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

I guess i could dispute it again providing the same info....and when i sent the documentation in Experian did not mark account under  investigation is that normal?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.