Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What to do now?

Ok so a CA put an account on my report that states that I owe 1044.00  I have sent the CA a validation letter and have yet to hear back.  I sent a letter to the reporting bureau and said that I did not know if the account was mine.  They sent back that it was verified.  Is that only because they verified that it was my name?  I also sent Experian another letter that this is not a installment account and should not be listed in the accounts but under collections.  The CA says that the account was opened in 12-07 but has been delinquent since oct 04.  How is that? 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do now?

Did you MOV the CRA???....and is the CA reporting the deliquency from the OC...is both OC...and the CA reporting...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to sound stupid but what is MOV? And only the CA is reporting not the OC.  Can it still be reported as an open installment account. Does that even matter?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I should not be reported as an installment...but I too have a collection listed in the installment section...so I don't know...also...a MOV..is a method of verification...it's basically a letter to the CRA...so they can provide you with the documentation for the account be verified...or the process they went through to obtain verification...you can search MOV...I just wrote one today for EX..about a duplicate entry..they keep updating as verified...instead of deleting it..
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.