Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What you talking bout Credit Karma

tag
Acc-Risk
Contributor

Re: What you talking bout Credit Karma

If CK is reporting they are removed then at some point they were.

I know everyone likes to bash Vantage, but I'm seeing more and more cases where Vantage scores are in play. For example, Zillow's credit application uses Vantage 3.0 for home rentals. My Amex card and Capital One are reporting Vantage instead of FICO, which is dissapointing as I like to know both.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What you talking bout Credit Karma

@Acc-Risk wrote:

I know everyone likes to bash Vantage, but I'm seeing more and more cases where Vantage scores are in play. For example, Zillow's credit application uses Vantage 3.0 for home rentals. My Amex card and Capital One are reporting Vantage instead of FICO, which is dissapointing as I like to know both.

Amex and Capital One may provide VS 3.0 scores, but it doesn't mean they "use" them.  Chase, the biggest bank in America also provides a VS 3.0 score, but they don't use it for anything other than a free educational score to provide to their customers.  Plenty of other sources like CK, CS, WH, credit.com, etc. (the list is endless, really) provide VS 3.0 scores, but it's only because FICO scores are more costly (as they're meaningful) so they provide the cheapest score possible.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.