cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do things get removed? Chance for EE?

tag
firemartinez1980
Regular Contributor

When do things get removed? Chance for EE?

This is really the worst thing on my credit file now after I have taken care of everything else. It was an auto loan that I got behind on after a Divorce and once your in a hole as most of you know, it's VERY difficult to get out. Payments fell behind and eventually the bank closed the loan and considered it a charge off......Fast forward to 2017 and luckily I had the funds to complete a settlement I was offered. It was paid and closed and reported as "Paid less than the balance".

Well this had still been reporting as negative even after the settlement. Finally it stopped reporting in 2018, but then out of nowhere, It reported agiain in Jan of this year!! 

Question is, based on the data below, when would this likely come off of my report and is there a chance of getting it removed with an Early Exclusion request??

Auto.png

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When do things get removed? Chance for EE?

If that is accurate, it would likely come off naturally this December. That means EE in June with TU, October with EX, and a natural drop from EQ in December, as trying to get them to do something usually creates far more problems.

Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: When do things get removed? Chance for EE?

What date did you settle? There shouldnt be any more neg entries of lates from that date. You could dispute those as you settled and they kept placing lates on the report. DoFD was the charge off date and add 7 yrs to that

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.