cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does inquiries fall off from ChexSystems?

tag
baseball01

When does inquiries fall off from ChexSystems?

Hey, first, how long does each inquiry stay on ChexSystems?

Second, I know accounts falls off in 5 years but is that 5 years from Date Reported or 5 years from Closure Status Date? The Date Reported is 01/18/2017 and the Closure Status Date is 11/06/2017.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: When does inquiries fall off from ChexSystems?

@baseball01 wrote:
Hey, first, how long does each inquiry stay on ChexSystems?

Second, I know accounts falls off in 5 years but is that 5 years from Date Reported or 5 years from Closure Status Date? The Date Reported is 01/18/2017 and the Closure Status Date is 11/06/2017.

I've no idea about ChexSystem - you might need to Google or do a forum search. Accounts can stay on your credit report for up to ten years (though they usually disappear after seven years), from the closed date.(I know, I have one I closed in 2008 that's going to fall off in 2018 but it's only showing on ONE credit reporting agency.)  Negative items fall off your report in seven years though. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 3
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: When does inquiries fall off from ChexSystems?

5 Years

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.