cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Accounts or Clubs like MyJewlersClub report to Experian??? Looking accounts that report to Ex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Accounts or Clubs like MyJewlersClub report to Experian??? Looking accounts that report to Ex

Hello,

I have MyJewlersClub and $5000 is reporting to my Experian and I am looking for more accounts like this I can add to beef up my Experian score from 675 into the 700's?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Accounts or Clubs like MyJewlersClub report to Experian??? Looking accounts that report t

I don't think there are any others like it that report to all three bureaus. There are a couple similar that report to two bureaus. I can't remember the names, New Line Direct or something like that for one? If you search for MJC, you should find a thread that talks about all three.

A lot of people believe that one of them is a scam, though it may just be slow. To be clear, MJC is not a scam. They did everything they said they'd do for me and were responsive to emails.

Though they serve different purposes and won't help pad utilization the way MJC does, you might consider a personal loan from a bank or credit union, or a Self Lender secured loan. Both help credit mix. Good luck!

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Which Accounts or Clubs like MyJewlersClub report to Experian??? Looking accounts that report t

If you can list your accounts that you have presently that would help. More credit doesnt mean higher scores. Each time you appy for credit you het hit with a HP, new account, and a drop on your AAoA's. Then we can go from there. Welcome to the forums.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.