Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whose looking at a 750 Fico Score??....this chick!!! ;) *faints*

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Whose looking at a 750 Fico Score??....this chick!!! ;) *faints*

I just wanted to thank everyone who has given me advice-private and otherwise! What a difference a year makes. I started with just bleh credit. Not gutter bad, but not good either.  Because of this forum, being a semistalker, reading and absorbing everything I could find and the education I have received here and learning how to be a smart consumer, I just watch my equifax fico score soar into the 750's. (that was a really long sentence, sorry!)   I also wanted to encourage those struggling. If I can do it, you can do it. Don't give up, stay focused on your goals. It can happen. Thank you everyone!!!!!! <3

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
teamgray
Contributor

Re: Whose looking at a 750 Fico Score??....this chick!!! ;) *faints*

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

I just wanted to thank everyone who has given me advice-private and otherwise! What a difference a year makes. I started with just bleh credit. Not gutter bad, but not good either.  Because of this forum, being a semistalker, reading and absorbing everything I could find and the education I have received here and learning how to be a smart consumer, I just watch my equifax fico score soar into the 750's. (that was a really long sentence, sorry!)   I also wanted to encourage those struggling. If I can do it, you can do it. Don't give up, stay focused on your goals. It can happen. Thank you everyone!!!!!! <3

BBB, good job!!! hoping to join you in 2014!!!

What credit lines do you have right now?

Starting Score: 612 EQ 6-1-2013
Current Score: 12-26-13 656 EQ(FICO) 608 TU(FAKO) 632(FICO) EX
Goal Score: 700 FICO on all three by 7/1

"The Struggle is real"
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
burghpa
Regular Contributor

Congrats !!!.

Thats why I love this forum, there are so many encouraging stories from a lot of users, I am hopeful as well, someday soon I will join the elite group too Smiley Happy I  just started few months ago, long way to go for me though.

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 3 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

You freaking rock!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.