cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the date reported almost five years after the date assigned?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is the date reported almost five years after the date assigned?

I was looking over my report and was wondering was this is.  I have two medical collections that say Date Assigned 03
Date reported 08.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Why is the date reported almost five years after the date assigned?

they can update that you still owe them.. every month if they want!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you recently dispute this or send them a DV?...if so when it was verified or whatever...then they or the CRA updated it...
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did dispute with them and with the CRA.  I disputed as not mine with the CRA and they verified that it was mine.  I did send a CMRRR validation letter to the CA but have yet to hear back.  I will soon be sending a follow up letter to them to remove if they do not validate.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they update every month does that make it look like it is a new collection?  Or do they go by date assigned for that.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will not look like a new collection...it just will be updated every month...I have a collection account that adds interest every month...so they update...every month...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.