Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Willbert and associates pc bill!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Willbert and associates pc bill!!

Just got a bill that says its from budget for $81 from a rental in 6/14 like what in the world is this. Now it could be true as there was a accident to the rental not my fault. Why are they sending me this in 2016. Can they put this on my credit
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Willbert and associates pc bill!!

Are these people scammers WILLBERT AND ASSOCIATES PC I don't think they can put it on my credit but I'm reading and can they put a judgment or even get my license suspended omg
Message 2 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

They most likely can also report the collection since its from 2014. I would DV this one if you dont know what it is or contact the OC directly to see whats up.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do a google search on these guys and just about every review it says scamm.
Message 4 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I do a google search on these guys and just about every review it says scamm.

Well they could be thats why I would check with the OC and if they dont have anything then I would file a complaint with the states AG about this.

Message 5 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If yu contest the debt, then start by sending them a DV request.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called budget and they said they don't deal with WILLBERT and associates pc. They don't even have records of rentals from 2014. Budget said they sound like scammers. Letter has no account number or any information other than to pay. Also said budget doesn't wait 2 years to try to resolve issues. 👌
Message 7 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would recommend sending a copy of their communications to the CFPB.

They maintain a database of complaints, and may take their own action if they get multiple complaints.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.