Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHoo!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WooHoo!

TU just went up 6 points to 613! I think one of my lates just aged past 24 months. No other changes are apparent and the alert didn't specify anything.

In august all of my lates will be over 24 months - so I should get a steady rise for the next few months!

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Re: WooHoo!

@Anonymous wrote:

TU just went up 6 points to 613! I think one of my lates just aged past 24 months. No other changes are apparent and the alert didn't specify anything.

In august all of my lates will be over 24 months - so I should get a steady rise for the next few months!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news:-)

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! You're very close. All my lates will age past 24 months in March 2016. Can't wait!!!

Message 3 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Grats

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 4 of 26
2b2rich
Established Contributor

WTG!, something similar just happen with me and Equifax that has me baffled, but an increase is an increase!

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 5 of 26
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the boost! Waiting is not my strongest trait and having contacted EX 3 times in last 2 months (final time this morning) being told 3 paid collections would come off in June, now told they noted my file and to call back in July and they will remove! Learning, but hard to "teach an old dog new tricks"! Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 26
EW800
Valued Contributor

Awesome news.  Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great!  Congrats! 

Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Bad part is, because of moving expenses last month, UTI% is gonna go way up on the 6th and the 9th when Barclays (45%) and Cap One (80%) cards report.... Hopefully I can get it back down by July. Should be doable if my old apartment doesn't screw me on my deposit.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.