cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working on GW letters..Should I put...

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Working on GW letters..Should I put...

I would also indicate in bold letters that This is not a dispute.  Otherwise it may end up as one.

Message 11 of 19
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Thank you!

Message 12 of 19
Shellie
Valued Contributor

FINAL PROOF -- HIT SEND??

Date 05/24/2013 
Regarding: Account Nos.  THIS IS NOT A DISPUTE

5703XXX Jackson County Medical Hospital $139

583XXXX Jackson County Medical Hospital $64

595XXXX Jackson County Medical Hospital $25

Central States Recovery Collections 1314 N Main St Hutchison KS 67501-4002
To Whom It May Concern:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to request your help and understanding. I had some medical issues and needed care in 2011. I did not have insurance during that time and did not have the funds to pay the bills that resulted from my medical issues. Your company was hired by JCMH to collect on these accounts. I pulled my credit and saw them on my reports. I paid all the accounts as soon as I could, which was 03/12/2013.
I am a single mother of two trying to get my finances in order to buy a home.   The accounts are showing “Paid” but still are collection accounts and hurting my credit scores.I would like to request that your company have some mercy on me and please make a “Goodwill Adjustment” and remove all three accounts from the credit reporting agencies. Your kind gesture would be sincerely appreciated by my family and me. Thank you in advance for any help you may provide. You may contact me through my address above or email at 

Thank you again!

Yours truly,

Message 13 of 19
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 14 of 19
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Thanks.  You guys are all awesome!

Message 15 of 19
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Oh no! it failed.  Not a valid email...

Message 16 of 19
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Who did you send it to and where did you get the email address?  Did you type it correctly?

Message 17 of 19
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Another poster gave me an email for the CEO. I double checked it and I entered it correctly.
Message 18 of 19
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I'm thinking he/she was probably emailed to death lol.  Probably had it changed.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.