Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worth fixing or not?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Worth fixing or not?

@kawboy2222 wrote:

I just double checked. Karma shows it as 90 days as well. I was unable to get my EQ annual report online so I'm waiting for it to arrive by mail. 

Okay, since they are being reported that way you could call Equifax to see what they say.  Maybe wait until you get your hard copy from annualcreditreport before calling.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 18
kawboy2222
Established Member

I'm gonna go ahead and order the 3B and wait for the mailed copy. I'll report back with an update. Thanks so much. 

Message 12 of 18
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Btw, since it's 60 and a 90 day lates you're writing about be sure to check the months and look for any other descrepancies along that line.  Mark your errors, and go back through your records if at all possible, make sure those lates reported by tu and exp are correct and that they aren't reporting incorrectly....you don't want to open a can of worms. 

Message 13 of 18
kawboy2222
Established Member

got it. Will do. 

Message 14 of 18
kawboy2222
Established Member

I get what you're saying. I reviewed the entire account. Every documented late and every month is the same across the board. It's only the length that differs. I'll look to confirm through the lender as well, but I'm pretty certain that the EQ Is off. 

Message 15 of 18
Nikita2008
Regular Contributor

So true. I traded in my old car almost 2 years ago. The loan was paid and closed. I saw it on TU and EX as closed. EQ was reporting as open, but not updated.

I disputed with EQ online as soon as I disputed, EQ updated and posted 20 late payments from 2019 to 2021. My score instantly tanked 40 points ( only on EQ),

I contacted the lender. The lender said that they reported the exact same info to all 3 through an intermediary, and had not updated the account since it was closed. They sent me a letter confirming the balance, the date it was closed etc. 

Had to do snail mail Dispute.

Message 16 of 18
kawboy2222
Established Member

Update-- I ordered my three bureau reports. All show the exact same 30 day lates and the 1- 60 day late. No 90 days at all. To include the EQ report. I also wrongly stated earlier that Credit Karma listed the 90 day late. It actually does not. Niether do the other Freebie sites that i checked. So... "MyEquifax" for whatever reason, is the only place that shows multiple 60 day lates and any 90 days. If Iunderstood you guy's advice, I should keep an eye on things and not sweat the MyEquifax stuff, right? Thanks for walking me through this. 

Message 17 of 18
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Exactly, "MyEquifax" did that to mine.... ignore. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.