Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow I hope theres some good changes in the works for me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow I hope theres some good changes in the works for me

Ok heres the scoop I pulled my TU report and found an Alltel Communications TL on my report. I have NEVER had Alltel for a cellular phone. I called and they have my name all wrong (well not all wrong the middle inital is wrong) they said it was sent to the fraud department but never taken off my report. It is for $639. I would have NEVER let my cell bill get that high. Well low and behold they are deleting it from my report and sending me a verification of the deletion WOOO HOOO!!!!! On top of that there was an MCI on there that I have never had They automatically deleted it on the phone and are deleting it from my credit report too So yea!!!!! I hope this helps my credit score.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wow I hope theres some good changes in the works for me

This is great news! Have you considered placing fraud alerts on your reports?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem is I know who is doing it. It is my mother. This isnt the first time my parents have used my credit like this. I just dont know what else to do I really dont want to turn them into the authorities. I was 17 years old and I supposedly had an account with Duke power for Appliances in the amount of 15000 and had filed bankruptsy (sp?) for a $400 credit card I was unaware of. So yeah I am at a loss of what to do about them.
Message 3 of 5
Erica1
Regular Contributor

Tough situation.  I don't really have any advice as that's definitely a personal matter, but my sympathies for sure...
2/22/13: TU-716, EX-702, 4/24: EQ-749
2/20/14: TU-695, EQ-671
Goal: mid-700's
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Have you confronted your parents? This is sick! I'm not so sure fraud alerts and credit freezes will even help you at this point.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.