Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES!!!!!! GW MIDLAND SUCCESS!

tag
hollywdredd
Valued Member

Re: YES!!!!!! GW MIDLAND SUCCESS!

It did resemble a bill with the address, current owner, original creditor and account number on the top of the letter.

The body just stated that they've instructed the 3 major reporting agencies to delete the above account. There was no signature

I would make sure your MCM account number on the letter matches the account number in your ex report, and note it on the cover sheet/cover letter. 

Message 31 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheVerdict wrote:

Yes!  I would be happy to share the info with you guys.  All of you check your PM

Message Edited by TheVerdict on 11-19-2009 05:26 AM

can i pls have the email address as well?

thanks

Message 32 of 50
jmack711
Regular Contributor

@hollywdredd I got the same letter from Midland stating that they removed they account from all three bureaus as well. It has been 30 days but nothing has happened either. I just faxed letters to all three today, so hopefully I will get some deletions soon!!!

Message 33 of 50
T50
Contributor

May I please have the email address as well?  Also, could you let me know the process.  I mean did you send your letter in the email?  I am in a little different situation.  I have to pay for my account but would like to send the letter to PFD and maybe get it off my report.   Thanks for the information

and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Starting Score: 506
Current Score: 565
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 50
jmack711
Regular Contributor

SUCCESS INDEED!!!! As I stated yesterday I faxed my letter from MCM, stating that they would remove the account, to all 3 bureaus. TODAY IT IS GONE OFF OF EXPERIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't checked the other two but I'm for the same results!!!!!
Message 35 of 50
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

That Rocks!!!! Good Job.    Could i please have the e mail info that you used? I have a couple of accts with Midland.

Thanks in Advance

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 36 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

email address please :-) 
Message 37 of 50
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

edited

Thank You so much!!! I hope to have the same success as you have had.

Cheryl

Edited out a personal e-mail address. If you need to pass info back and forth privately, feel free to use the PM feature.. llecs, myFICO moderator.

Message Edited by llecs on 01-22-2010 10:18 AM
Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 38 of 50
Ca211

Can someone PM me the email address?  I have been trying to work with the Director of Consumer Relations, Angelique Purvis with no success via telephone.  Thanks!!
Message 39 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still waiting for this to fall of my CRAs.  I will check again February 1st.  I also faxed EX the letter from Midland.  *crossing fingers*

How long did it take everyone else for this to fall off?

Message 40 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.