Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahooooooooo!!!

tag
astsmj3
Established Member

Yahooooooooo!!!

I have been in a battle with Santander for 2 years now trying to get that account corrected as I had paid this repo with Triad Financial.  I called in a few weeks ago and they stated that it had been updated on my credit report.  I pulled all three and yes, it stated it was paid in full, but all of the negative trade line was there when I felt they didn't have the right to be posting any of that because it was before "their" time.  I had emailed twice with no response, disputed with all 3 cb, so I called yesterday and was transferred to loss mitigation.  I ended up speaking with a manger who was unsure why I was transferred to them, however, she emailed their credit dispute team and as of this morning, she told me they deleted the entire trade line yesterday!!!  My first victory!!  Now, I just wait for responses to the gw's I have sent and PFD's.  I am hoping this may raise my score a little just to make me feel betterSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Yahooooooooo!!!

That's great, Congrats! Good job keeping at it. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 4
electra
Established Contributor

Great work, congrats!!!

Message 3 of 4
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.