Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay Points! Thanks Navient

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay Points! Thanks Navient

After several months and many, many calls to Navient I finally got them to goodwill the last 24 months of payments to show as no lates. EQ finally updated and got a nice 13 point bump. It's not much but will only get better with my on time payments!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Yay Points! Thanks Navient

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
After several months and many, many calls to Navient I finally got them to goodwill the last 24 months of payments to show as no lates. EQ finally updated and got a nice 13 point bump. It's not much but will only get better with my on time payments!

Smiley Very Happy CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME!!!  I have been wrestling with Navient for some time now. Can you PM me the GW letter you sent to Navient? Also, how many times did you have to contact them before they accommodated your request?  Thanks in advance!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Can you PM me that letter as well. I sent them one last week. What number did you call and whom did you speak with.

Thanks in advance.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Very Happy CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME!!!  I have been wrestling with Navient for some time now. Can you PM me the GW letter you sent to Navient? Also, how many times did you have to contact them before they accommodated your request?  Thanks in advance!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh I would SO love to know your secret! My husband and I have both written letters to customer service and the Office of the Customer Advocate. We have talked to two different people at the Office of the Customer Advocate and 3 at the regular customer service line...nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was nothing short of harassing on my part. I was calling them twice a month, when I made my loan payments. I have four loans and split them up, two on each pay cycle. I think I just wore them down or finally reached the right person. I'm just glad it's over and waiting for it to hit TU and EX. Already shows on EQ.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

yayyyy congrats samething happend to me 13pts very good feeling that also means your untilization dropped. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great! Can you PM your contact or how you finally got them to remove the late fees? All I got back from my goodwill adjustment request was a letter stating that they'd indicate on my credit report that I disputed the late payments. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.