Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay but confused

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay but confused

So I looked at TC this morning and found that a paid collection had already been deleted from EQ and EXP but not TU and TU also hasn't updated a balance on my account that the others have. I know TC doesn't provide accurate scores, but so far (for me anyway) they've provided accurate account info for balances and such, compared to the two here. My other scores have bounded upwards to my joy. I'm just wondering if anyone else is finding that TU isn't updating as quickly as the others for some reason?

Thanks
Karen
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yay but confused

Everyone has a CRA  that seems to be slow in updating at times.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-16-2008 12:27 PM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Karen,
It seems to me that most folks on here complain about TU being the slowest to update. 

I haven't taken an official poll or make an official count, but it seems as though TU is always being mentioned in the "last to update" department.

In all fairness to TU, a few members have said TU updates quickly for them.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty both of you for the response. I won't worry. I did go ahead and buy my TU just in case TC was reporting incorrectly there and they're not. I'll be patient, I'm just dying to see if the collection was removed there since it was the other two bureaus. One negative account down, 2 to go!

Karen
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You go girl!  Keep up the good work and keep posting your results, it keeps the rest of us going!Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.