Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes we can do it , very excited !

tag
cuti
Regular Contributor

Yes we can do it , very excited !

Only in 2 months my Fico 8 raise 44 points , my exp mortgate score raise 75 point , here what happen :
I add myjeweryclub trade line to my profile help my utilization from 98% down to 60 % , and paid off 4 collection account with portfolio (only update paid, not delete yet) , paid off 2 charge off account to zero , I can't imagine if after I bring my utilization down below to 9% by next month and portfolio will delete 4 collection account and i will pay off another 2 more charge off account i dont know how many point i will get more ? maybe another 30 point ? 2 months ago my exp mortgage score was 537 and now it up to 612 ( 75 point up total) , I need it above 620 to apply for mortgage in Oct , very excited right now , to all rebuilder yes we can do it , just always listen to all the advice in this forum , your dream will come soon than you expect ! thank you all.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Yes we can do it , very excited !

Great job putting your foot down and tackle your old debts. Keep up the great work. It will pay off. Congrats

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your success
Message 3 of 5
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Did you ask for pay for delete before paying the collections?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some agencies like Midland and Portfolio do it automatically!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.